We hold Alpha Courses throughout the year.
Alpha is an opportunity for anyone exploring the Christian faith to come along and ask questions. Alpha is low key, relaxed, and friendly. It is supported by all the main Christian denominations.
There is no restriction on who can attend Alpha, everyone is welcome.
People who wish to investigate the bigger questions of Life, those who wish to investigate Christianity, new Christians, newcomers to the Church, those who want to brush up on the basics of the Christian faith. All are equally valued and welcome.
The course is free of charge and the format is simple:
1) A meal together – A chance to talk and build relationships and get to know each other.
2) A short talk to introduce the topic for the evening.
3) Refreshments and small groups. A chance to talk, listen and discover. A chance to ask anything; no question is too simple or too hostile.
Some of the topics covered:
- Christianity – Is it untrue, boring, and irrelevant?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why did Jesus die?
- How can I be sure of my faith?
- Why and how should I read the Bible?
- Why and how should I pray?
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Does God heal today?
- What about the church?
Why not come along and find out more? For more information click here.